The long wait is finally over for Nikhil as his much-delayed film Arjun Suravaram was released last Friday to a decent response at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 3.5 crore share mark in the Telugu states after the first weekend which is pretty impressive.
The pre-release rights have been sold for 6.5 crores and this week’s collections will be a big key. Santosh directs this film which had Lavanya as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh grabs a big project?
- Vakeel Saab team to surprise Pawan fans
- Star Malayalam actor joins Mani Ratnam’s web series
- Stage set for AR Raham daughter’s acting debut
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Latest-Bollywood in awe of Allu Arjun