The long wait is finally over for Nikhil as his much-delayed film Arjun Suravaram was released last Friday to a decent response at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 3.5 crore share mark in the Telugu states after the first weekend which is pretty impressive.
The pre-release rights have been sold for 6.5 crores and this week’s collections will be a big key. Santosh directs this film which had Lavanya as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- No clear favorite to win to win Bigg Boss 5
- Teaser of Puneet Raj Kumar’s last film raises curiosity
- Ram Charan as Rama Raju looks destructive in RRR’s poster
- Samantha’s new film, Yashoda goes on floors
- Akhanda is a huge hit – We dissect the reasons why?
- Telugu short film Manasanamaha enters Oscar qualification race