The long wait is finally over for Nikhil as his much-delayed film Arjun Suravaram was released last Friday to a decent response at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 3.5 crore share mark in the Telugu states after the first weekend which is pretty impressive.
The pre-release rights have been sold for 6.5 crores and this week’s collections will be a big key. Santosh directs this film which had Lavanya as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Stage set for Darbar’s big trailer launch
- Karthikeya-Geetha Arts film title locked
- Ram Charan’s dance off with Sania Mirza goes viral
- Salman Khan’s heroine eagerly waiting for Telugu offers