After being postponed several times, Arjun Suravaram had finally hit screens in November last week. The lead actors Nikhil and Lavanya had pinned high hopes on the film as their previous movies weren’t successful at the box-office.
But both Nikhil and Lavanya have finally found some relief. As per the official figures mentioned by the production house, Arjun Suravaram has collected Rs 9.51 crore share worldwide and turned out to be a hit. The film’s break even mark was Rs 6 crores.
Below are Arjun Suravaram’s worldwide 2-week shares:
|Nizam||Rs 3.6 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.91 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.00 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.58 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.50 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.68 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.40 Cr|
|Total AP and Telangana share||Rs 8.31 Cr|
|Karnataka + ROI||Rs 0.60 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 0.60 Cr|
|Total worldwide 2-week share||Rs 9.51 crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Once star hero doing character roles now
- Box office: Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s occupancy raises during weekend
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood