Kanne Kanne, the breezy romantic number from Nikhil, Lavanya Tripathi’s Arjun Suravaram, has become a good hit with music lovers. Now, in an interesting move, Tamil hero Vishal, who was so impressed with Kanne Kanne, has got the song remixed for his soon-to-release Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper, Ayogya.
Interestingly, both the Telugu and Tamil versions of Kanne Kanne were composed by young Tamil music composer Sam CS. While Anurag Kulkarni and Chinmayi crooned the Telugu version penned by Shree Mani, the Tamil version was sung by hotshot Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander and Sam CS.
Furthermore, both Arjun Suravaram and Ayogya are being produced by Tagore Madhu. While Ayogya is all set for release on May 10, Arjun Suravaram will be hitting theaters in the last week of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk