Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s long-delayed action thriller, Arjun Suravaram, is finally slated to release on November 29. The film’s team has begun promotions already. And the latest update is that the film’s trailer will be out on the 19th of this month at 4:35 pm.
Arjun Suravaram is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan. Both Nikhil and Lavanya will be seen as investigative journalists in the movie. TN Santosh, the director who had helmed the Tamil original, has also directed the Telugu version. Rajkumar Akella has produced the movie. Stay tuned for the trailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood