Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s long-delayed action thriller, Arjun Suravaram, is finally slated to release on November 29. The film’s team has begun promotions already. And the latest update is that the film’s trailer will be out on the 19th of this month at 4:35 pm.
Arjun Suravaram is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan. Both Nikhil and Lavanya will be seen as investigative journalists in the movie. TN Santosh, the director who had helmed the Tamil original, has also directed the Telugu version. Rajkumar Akella has produced the movie. Stay tuned for the trailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments