Right from Manchu Lakshmi to Shruthi Haasan, each one of them have excelled in their own departments. The latest addition to this list is Aishwarya, daughter of action hero Arjun.
The latest news is that Arjun will soon direct his daughter. Confirming this the actor says, “Yes, I will direct Aishwarya after Jai Hind 2, which I am planning to release in October. We have a couple of scripts, and I will be finalizing the script soon.” He also added that this film will be a love story and will be a bilingual film. However, he will not be a part of this film and they have not finalized the complete cast and crew. Watch this space for more details on this project.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun