Right from Manchu Lakshmi to Shruthi Haasan, each one of them have excelled in their own departments. The latest addition to this list is Aishwarya, daughter of action hero Arjun.
The latest news is that Arjun will soon direct his daughter. Confirming this the actor says, “Yes, I will direct Aishwarya after Jai Hind 2, which I am planning to release in October. We have a couple of scripts, and I will be finalizing the script soon.” He also added that this film will be a love story and will be a bilingual film. However, he will not be a part of this film and they have not finalized the complete cast and crew. Watch this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR