Power Star Pawan Kalyan is expected to make his political aspirations clear at a special meeting that will be held on March 14th in Hyderabad. Arrangements are being made briskly for this meet and some well known film personalities are supervising the logistics.
Special invitations have been extended to some senior fans and Pawan sympathisers and they are going to be in the city on March 13th. Pawan is expected to confer with them a day before announcing his plans publicly. Pawan is said to be working closely with his friend and advisor Trivikram Srinivas in this matter.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan and his group of associates are still maintaining tight secrecy about the name of the party and about the political roadmap that will be unveiled on the 14th.
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?