Power Star Pawan Kalyan is expected to make his political aspirations clear at a special meeting that will be held on March 14th in Hyderabad. Arrangements are being made briskly for this meet and some well known film personalities are supervising the logistics.
Special invitations have been extended to some senior fans and Pawan sympathisers and they are going to be in the city on March 13th. Pawan is expected to confer with them a day before announcing his plans publicly. Pawan is said to be working closely with his friend and advisor Trivikram Srinivas in this matter.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan and his group of associates are still maintaining tight secrecy about the name of the party and about the political roadmap that will be unveiled on the 14th.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again