Recently, a Chennai-based fringe right wing group named Hindu Makkal Katchi lodged a complaint against legendary actor Kamal Haasan and the participants of his debut TV show, Bigg Boss Tamil. The HMK had alleged that the show is derogatory and that it degrades Tamil culture.
In a sharp response during a press conference last night, Kamal said that the show doesn’t put Tamil culture at stake and that it doesn’t hurt anyone’s sentiments. “If they want to arrest me, let it happen,” Kamal said in a stern voice.
“If they have a rightful claim, I will apologise myself. But I will not this time, I believe in what I do,” Kamal said, further adding that law will protect him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show