Sometime back, we had revealed that Dasari Arun Kumar is playing a key role in Naga Chaitanya’s next in the direction of Maruthi. Arun has already started shooting his part of the film and the latest we hear is that he is playing the role of heroine’s uncle.
Anu Emanuel will be playing the female lead in this film and some scenes related to her and Arun were shot recently. The film will have ego clashes as the main conflict point and it will be very interesting to see how Maruthi presents Arun in a new manner.
Gopi Sundar composes music for this film which will hit the screens later this year.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara