Sonu Sood became an overnight sensation post the success of his film Arundhati. Since then, he has been a regular in Telugu movies and is a big star in Bollywood as well.
Seeing the crunch situation of the Corona Crisis, Sonu has done a wonderful initiative for the health workers. Sonu owns a restaurant in the Juhu area of Mumbai and he has opened it just for the health care officials.
Sonu feels that if only the health care officials are safe, they can save the others. This is such a good initiative by Sonu and we appreciate his initiative completely.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema