Arvind Krishna, who made his debut with ‘It’s my love story’, is getting ready with the release of his next film titled ‘Biskett’.
The audio of the movie was launched in September and the movie is expected to release in the last week of November. This movie is reportedly a clean family entertainer with lots of comedy. The censor certification of the movie has been completed recently and it was given a clean ‘U’ certificate. Vennela Kishore and Tagubothu Ramesh are playing pivotal roles in the movie.
Dimple Chopade is the heroine of the movie and Anil Gopi Reddy is the director and music composer of the movie. Sravanthi and Raj have jointly produced this movie on Godavari Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food