Meanwhile, this actor through his official twitter handle responded on supreme court orders of playing national anthem in movie theaters.
He opposed this decision of blocking people at one place and reminded 1997 Uphaar incident where exits were blocked which lead to a huge tragedy.
Arvind requested not to allow or encourage blocking of exists in public gatherings and argued supreme court review its decision.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili