Meanwhile, this actor through his official twitter handle responded on supreme court orders of playing national anthem in movie theaters.
He opposed this decision of blocking people at one place and reminded 1997 Uphaar incident where exits were blocked which lead to a huge tragedy.
Arvind requested not to allow or encourage blocking of exists in public gatherings and argued supreme court review its decision.
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel
- Maharshi fourth single-All eyes on DSP now
- Chiranjeevi donates money to Hyderabad firefighter
- Telugu actor confirms his breakup through Instagram
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Shraddha Srinath being flooded with offers