Sundeep Kishan, Arvind Swami starrer Naragasooran is in the last stages of its production. Directed by Karthick, who had previously made an acclaimed film D-16, the film also stars Shriya Saran, Indrajith and Aathmika in lead roles.
The film’s shoot had begun few months ago in Ooty and as per the latest update, the final schedule is going to commence from this week. Some key scenes are going to be shot on Arvind Swami, Shriya Saran and Indrajith in this schedule, and the makers are planning to release the film next year.
Gautham Menon is producing the film and it’s going to release in Tamil and Telugu. More details are awaited.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?