Sundeep Kishan, Arvind Swami starrer Naragasooran is in the last stages of its production. Directed by Karthick, who had previously made an acclaimed film D-16, the film also stars Shriya Saran, Indrajith and Aathmika in lead roles.
The film’s shoot had begun few months ago in Ooty and as per the latest update, the final schedule is going to commence from this week. Some key scenes are going to be shot on Arvind Swami, Shriya Saran and Indrajith in this schedule, and the makers are planning to release the film next year.
Gautham Menon is producing the film and it’s going to release in Tamil and Telugu. More details are awaited.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations