Aravind Swamy is flying high with the success of his latest film Thalaivi. He is being appreciated for the way he has portrayed the role of MGR.
If this was not enough, he is making a comeback to Malayalam cinema after a gap of 25 long years. The news is that Aravind Swamy has been signed up for a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual titled Ottu.
Popular Malayalam actor, Kunchako Boban also acts in Ottu that is being directed by Fellini. Tamil actor Arya is producing this film on a big scale as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date