Aravind Swamy is flying high with the success of his latest film Thalaivi. He is being appreciated for the way he has portrayed the role of MGR.
If this was not enough, he is making a comeback to Malayalam cinema after a gap of 25 long years. The news is that Aravind Swamy has been signed up for a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual titled Ottu.
Popular Malayalam actor, Kunchako Boban also acts in Ottu that is being directed by Fellini. Tamil actor Arya is producing this film on a big scale as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakalam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut