Arya, Hansika and Anjali starrer Settai is going to be dubbed in Telugu. Earlier, the makers of Settai had zeroed upon the Telugu version’s title as Naughty Boys; however, after Suresh Kondeti bought the dubbing rights of the film, the title has been changed to ‘Crazy’. The film is a remake of Delhi Belly, which was produced by Aamir Khan. Kannan has directed the film in Tamil and UTV Motion Pictures has produced it. The film’s audio will be released in a big way on April 4 in Ramoji Film City. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film is releasing on April 5 in Tamil Nadu whereas the Telugu version will hit the screens later this month. Crazy is going to be a crime comedy and several changes have been made to suit the taste of the Telugu and Tamil audience.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?