Samantha is slowly but surely planning her career well in Tamil film industry. She tasted her first success in Tamil with S S Rajamouli’s Naan Ee and later she received good reviews for her performance in Gautham Menon’s Neethane En Ponvasantham. The latest buzz is that she has signed a new Tamil film opposite Arya. This is the first time the two are teaming up in a Tamil film. Magizh Thirumeni, a former assistant of Gautham Menon, is going to direct the film. Arya will reportedly be seen as a cop in the film and Samantha will play his love interest. The film is expected to go on floors in March this year. Apart from this film, Samantha has also signed Lingusamy’s next project which has Suriya in lead role.
Of late, she has been shooting for her upcoming Telugu film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction in which she’s playing Pawan Kalyan’s love interest. Apart from this film, she is also playing the lead role in two films opposite NTR and another film which will be directed by V V Vinayak.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?