It’s a setback for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan. A special court in Mumbai today denied bail to Aryan Khan in the sensational cruise ship drug case. Along with Aryan, his friend Arbaaz Merchant and model Munmun Dhamecha have also been denied bail by Judge V V Patil, designated to hear cases related to the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
Aryan and other accused are booked under Sections 8(c), 20(b), 27, 28, 29 and 35 of the NDPS Act. While Aryan and Arbaaz are lodged at the Arthur Road prison, Munmun is lodged at the Byculla women’s prison in Mumbai. The accused were arrested by the NCB on October 3, following a raid on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery