Shahrukh Khan, the famous superstar is in the news as his son, Aryan Khan was caught in a drug case that was busted at a rave party in Mumbai.
Aryan was arrested in Mumbai after hours of investigation. Now, the update is that the court has ordered Aryan to be in the custody of ED until the 7th of this month.
Aryan has been arrested under the 20 (b), 27, 28 & 29 of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
On the other hand, Aryan’s is being handled by the famous lawyer Manish Manshinde, who has worked on cases of Salman Khan and Rhea Chakraborthy in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM