Aryan Khan, the son of the famous SRK is facing the problems of his life. After he was arrested a few days back in a drugs case, his plea for bail was heard today.
The news now is that a special NDPS court in Mumbai has reserved its order on Aryan Khan’s bail application for October 20.
He is now lodged at the Arthur Road prison in Mumbai and has been moved to a common cell. He approached the special court seeking bail after a magistrate’s court rejected the same last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona
- Kajal’s maiden presentation ‘Manu Charitra’ wrapped up