NTR celebrates his 35th birthday today and fans are celebrating it with festive fervor. Even several film industry celebrities have wished the Young Tiger on this special occasion. But the special person who first wished NTR was his doting little son, Abhay Ram.
As always, NTR took to Twitter and revealed that Abhay was the first person to wish him before anyone else. Tarak also tweeted a picture in which he was seen carrying Abhay on his shoulders. “Finally, Abhay has stopped closing my eyes. He’s all grown up. Still gives me my first and most precious birthday wishes though,” NTR tweeted.
Finally, Abhay has stopped closing my eyes. He’s all grown up. Still gives me my first and most precious birthday wishes though 😘 pic.twitter.com/e7V7pJCafW
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) May 19, 2018
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized