Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s maiden film had its official launch on the 10th of this month. Superstar Krishna, Ram Charan and Rana Daggubati had attended the event. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot had kick-started from the 11th.
Now, the unit has already wrapped up the film’s first schedule earlier today in Hyderabad. After a short break, the second schedule will resume very soon. Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady. Sriram Adittya is directing the movie and Ashok’s mother Padmavathi Galla is producing it. Ghibran is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?