Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s maiden film had its official launch on the 10th of this month. Superstar Krishna, Ram Charan and Rana Daggubati had attended the event. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot had kick-started from the 11th.
Now, the unit has already wrapped up the film’s first schedule earlier today in Hyderabad. After a short break, the second schedule will resume very soon. Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady. Sriram Adittya is directing the movie and Ashok’s mother Padmavathi Galla is producing it. Ghibran is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives