Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s maiden film had its official launch on the 10th of this month. Superstar Krishna, Ram Charan and Rana Daggubati had attended the event. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot had kick-started from the 11th.
Now, the unit has already wrapped up the film’s first schedule earlier today in Hyderabad. After a short break, the second schedule will resume very soon. Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady. Sriram Adittya is directing the movie and Ashok’s mother Padmavathi Galla is producing it. Ghibran is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?