Archeological Survey of India (ASI) has denied permission to A R Rahman and Gautham Menon to launch the music of Ek Deewana Tha at Mehtab Bhag in Agra. Few days ago, the ace music director and the director of the film had decided to launch the music at this venue which has a stunning backdrop of Taj Mahal. However, ASI denied them the permission at the moment stating that the historical venue was partially damaged during the shooting of Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif starrer Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and they don’t want any more film related events to be held at this venue. Now, the film’s music will instead be launched at a hotel in Agra. Ek Deewana Tha, is the remake of Ye Maya Chesave and the Hindi version stars Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson in lead roles. The film is expected to hit the screens in January, 2012.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health