After Genelia, it’s Asin’s turn to make her debut on TV. She’s going to host a show named ‘Superstar Santa’ on UTV, a show on friendship. She is going to play the role of an Agony Aunt and she told the media, “Participating in Superstar Santa on UTV Star allows me to interact with the audience directly. The programme is on friendship issues and I value true friendship.” Post the success of Salman Khan’s Ready, Asin’s career is yet to take off in a big way. Although, she’s part of two big ticket films like Bol Bachchan and Housefull 2, both of which are multi-starrers, the actress is yet to find her comfort zone in Bollywood. Recently, she made some buzz when she confessed that she would love to act in Rajinikanth’s upcoming film; however, Soundarya Rajinikanth seems to be least interested in Asin, who used to rule the roost, not so long ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers