The Telugu remake of Tamil star Dhanush’s acclaimed rural crime drama, Asuran, has been one of the most eagerly awaited projects. Starring Venkatesh in the lead role, this as-yet-untitled film will be helmed by Sreekanth Addala and produced jointly by Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu.
Now, the latest update is that Asuran remake will be going on floors from January 2nd. The makers are neck deep busy with the pre-production and currently the director and his team are finalizing the cast. The film’s first schedule will take place in Hyderabad.
This as-yet-untitled film will be hitting screens in summer next year. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab OTT streaming platform locked
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated