Shedding his romantic hero avatar, Naga Shaurya, for the first time, has donned an out-and-out action avatar in his recent release, Aswathama. This intense suspense thriller has its story penned by Shaurya himself.
As per the latest updates furnished by the film’s production house, Aswathama has collected a total gross of Rs 7.05 crore in two days. A few more screens have been added across several centres in the twin Telugu states.
Mehreen Kaur is the female lead in the movie and debutant Ramana Teja is the director. Shaurya’s parents have bankrolled the film under IRA Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives