Shedding his romantic hero avatar, Naga Shaurya, for the first time, has donned an out-and-out action avatar in his recent release, Aswathama. This intense suspense thriller has its story penned by Shaurya himself.
As per the latest updates furnished by the film’s production house, Aswathama has collected a total gross of Rs 7.05 crore in two days. A few more screens have been added across several centres in the twin Telugu states.
Mehreen Kaur is the female lead in the movie and debutant Ramana Teja is the director. Shaurya’s parents have bankrolled the film under IRA Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team