Shedding his romantic hero avatar, Naga Shaurya, for the first time, has donned an out-and-out action avatar in his recent release, Aswathama. This intense suspense thriller has its story penned by Shaurya himself.
As per the latest updates furnished by the film’s production house, Aswathama has collected a total gross of Rs 7.05 crore in two days. A few more screens have been added across several centres in the twin Telugu states.
Mehreen Kaur is the female lead in the movie and debutant Ramana Teja is the director. Shaurya’s parents have bankrolled the film under IRA Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits