Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam continues to remain critical at the MGM Healthcare in Chennai after being diagnosed with Coronavirus on August 5. Balu has been kept on ventilator and ECMO support for the last few days. His vital parameters are satisfactory, according to the hospital’s bulletin yesterday.
To wish their favourite singer a speedy recovery, millions of fans across the world have prayed for 5 minutes at 6 pm IST this evening. Rajinikanth and several other prominent celebrities from the Tamil, Telugu and other film industries across the country have urged the people to pray for SPB’s quick recovery.
We at 123telugu.com pray for the speedy recovery of the legendary singer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon