Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam continues to remain critical at the MGM Healthcare in Chennai after being diagnosed with Coronavirus on August 5. Balu has been kept on ventilator and ECMO support for the last few days. His vital parameters are satisfactory, according to the hospital’s bulletin yesterday.
To wish their favourite singer a speedy recovery, millions of fans across the world have prayed for 5 minutes at 6 pm IST this evening. Rajinikanth and several other prominent celebrities from the Tamil, Telugu and other film industries across the country have urged the people to pray for SPB’s quick recovery.
We at 123telugu.com pray for the speedy recovery of the legendary singer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?