Akhil’s third film, Mr Majnu, is almost done with its shooting formalities. The film’s talkie portion has been wrapped up already and a song is left to be shot. The film is being directed by Venky Atluri and produced by senior producer BVSN Prasad.
Now, as per the latest reports, a couple of scenes in Mr Majnu have been inspired from Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s 2013 blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi, which was also produced by BVSN Prasad. Apparently, Akhil quite liked Atharintiki Dharedhi and his film being inspired from his favorite film is a pleasant coincidence. However, we will have to see the film to know if these speculations have any truth.
Niddhi Agerwal is the leading lady in Mr Majnu. Thaman is scoring the music. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion