The first teaser of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Atharintiki Dharedhi was unveiled earlier today and within hours, it has gone viral. The first glimpse of Pawan Kalyan stylishly walking towards the camera and the song ‘Veedu Aaru Adugula Bullettu’, composed by Devi Sri Prasad have become a topic of discussion among Pawan Kalyan’s fans already. Trivikram Srinivas has directed the film and BVSN Prasad has produced the film in association with Reliance Entertainment banner. The film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up and the post production is going on in full swing. Samantha is the lead actress and Pranitha Shubash is playing the second lead role. Nadia and Boman Irani will also be seen in important roles. The film’s music will be unveiled on July 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Samantha stuns in a chic dress
- Ram Charan still vouches for Babai PK
- Akhil’s new makeover wows fans