He is one of the most talented actors in the country. It’s no surprise then that he has done roles that stand out and will always keep him alive in the Indian pop culture. And that led to actor Boman Irani venturing into cinema down south as well when he did films like Bengal Tiger and Attarintiki Daaredi amongst others.
The latest is that the Bollywood actor is set to test new waters and is turning producer. He launched his production house in Mumbai on Thursday in the presence of Amitabh Bachchan.
A workshop was also organized at this event for filmmaking students from various prestigious film schools.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out