He is one of the most talented actors in the country. It’s no surprise then that he has done roles that stand out and will always keep him alive in the Indian pop culture. And that led to actor Boman Irani venturing into cinema down south as well when he did films like Bengal Tiger and Attarintiki Daaredi amongst others.
The latest is that the Bollywood actor is set to test new waters and is turning producer. He launched his production house in Mumbai on Thursday in the presence of Amitabh Bachchan.
A workshop was also organized at this event for filmmaking students from various prestigious film schools.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections