He is one of the most talented actors in the country. It’s no surprise then that he has done roles that stand out and will always keep him alive in the Indian pop culture. And that led to actor Boman Irani venturing into cinema down south as well when he did films like Bengal Tiger and Attarintiki Daaredi amongst others.
The latest is that the Bollywood actor is set to test new waters and is turning producer. He launched his production house in Mumbai on Thursday in the presence of Amitabh Bachchan.
A workshop was also organized at this event for filmmaking students from various prestigious film schools.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film