Shooting of Indian Idol winner and singer Sri Rama Chandra’s debut film ‘Prema Geema Jantha Nai’ has been stopped in Vishakhapatnam after Andhra University students opposed the shoot. Students started protesting against the movie’s shoot in the University Library, stating that their education was being affected by the activity in the Library. R.V. Subbu is the director of the movie.
Dadi Bala Bhaskar and Muddala Bhaskar are producing this film and director R.V. Subbu is making his debut. The movie is expected to be a youthful romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event