Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna says that movie lovers must appreciate and encourage new concepts and stories for better films to come out of the Industry. “When filmmakers try out new concepts and stories, audience must encourage them with open minds. Only then, new stories and better films will come out from Telugu Industry”, said Balakrishna.
Balayya made these comments at a recent press meet held with regards to the film UKUP. The actor expressed a new willingness to act in multistarrers and this should encourage directors and filmmakers to come up with new stories. His next project ‘Srimannarayana’ is getting ready for release and it is in post-production mode.
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral