Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s teaser, which was released a week ago, showcased the veteran actor in an intense avatar. Mohan Babu’s son and hero Vishnu Manchu and Shriya play important roles in the movie.
The latest update is that Gayatri’s audio launch event will be held on January 28. The film’s theatrical trailer will also be released at the event. Gayatri is as an emotional family drama. Mohan Babu will be seen in dual roles in the movie.
Anasuya and Meda Meeda Abbayi fame Nikhila Vimal will be seen in crucial roles in Gayatri. The film is being directed by writer Madan. Thaman is the music composer and Mohan Babu is the producer of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy