Looks like Naga Chaitanya’s Auto Nagar Surya cannot shy away from its problems. After facing some huge financial issues, the film was finally declared to release on the 27th of this month.
Now, according to latest updates, a Guntur court has stayed the film’s release till the 10th of July. A business man by name Mohammad has issued a complaint that an amount of 2 crores has yet to be received from the producers.
Reacting to this case, the court has stayed the film’s release. So, whether it would be only Guntur that the film will not release, or will the makers approach higher courts and solve their problems, it is yet unclear.
Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19