After a brief hiatus, Autonagar Surya will go back on floors from April 5 onwards. So far, 60% of the talkie part has been completed and in this new schedule some crucial scenes will be shot in a specially designed set erected in Hyderabad. Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are playing the lead roles in the film and Deva Katta is directing it. Naga Chaitanya is playing a powerful role in the film and the buzz is that Samantha is doing a mass role in Autonagar Surya. Atchi Reddy is producing the film on Max India films banner. Anup Rubens is composing the music. After this film, Naga Chaitanya might soon star in Radha Mohan’s Gauravam, although an official announcement is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor