It’s well known that a mega pan-India mythological magnum opus based on the epic Ramayan is in the pipeline. Veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind, noted Bollywood producers Madhu Manthena and Namit Malhotra are shelling out a whopping Rs 500 crore to make this ambitious trilogy, which will be high on VFX.
Furthermore, top Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan will be playing Ravan in the movie, while star heroine Deepika Padukone will be portraying goddess Sita in the movie. As per the latest updates, a team of costume designers that had worked on the Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster, Avatar, has been roped in to design the customes for Hrithik’s Ravan character.
On the other hand, even though there has been no official update, Tollywood star Mahesh Babu is rumored to be playing Lord Rama in this epic drama that will release in all the major Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?