Released on April 26, Avengers: Endgame, the latest outing from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, wreaked having on box-offices worldwide. In India, the film took a phenomenal start, beating all the major Bollywood biggies and stood next only to Baahubali 2 and 2.0.
Now, Avengers: Endgame’s first week India collections are out and the film has pulled off a stunning feat. In just 7 days, Endgame collected over Rs 250 crore next from a gross total of Rs 300 crore plus. Endgame is now the all-time third fastest film to enter the Rs 300 crore club in India, after Baahubali 2 (3 days) and 2.0 (6 days). Other big budget Bollywood movies like Dangal, Tiger Zinda Hai and Sanju took 9 days to surpass this milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes