Released on April 26, Avengers: Endgame, the latest outing from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, wreaked having on box-offices worldwide. In India, the film took a phenomenal start, beating all the major Bollywood biggies and stood next only to Baahubali 2 and 2.0.
Now, Avengers: Endgame’s first week India collections are out and the film has pulled off a stunning feat. In just 7 days, Endgame collected over Rs 250 crore next from a gross total of Rs 300 crore plus. Endgame is now the all-time third fastest film to enter the Rs 300 crore club in India, after Baahubali 2 (3 days) and 2.0 (6 days). Other big budget Bollywood movies like Dangal, Tiger Zinda Hai and Sanju took 9 days to surpass this milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary