This is something huge and shows what craze this film had in the Indian market. The film saw packed houses during the weekends and is still going strong all over the country.
The Telugu version is also having a good run in the interiors of both the states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha acquires Allari Naresh’s Naandhi for a decent price
- Gali Sampath Trailer- Intriguing father-son conflict
- Here’s when Drishyam 3 will hit screens
- Abhishek Bachchan slightly changes his name for good luck?
- Press Note : “100% Love” guarantees a 100% Fun Sundays
- Baahubali writer pens script for pan-India film based on Ramayan