As expected, the latest Hollywood blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War has broken all the existing records to become the all-time highest grossing Hollywood film in India. Until Monday, Avengers: Infinity War collected Rs 187.38 Cr nett from a gross of Rs 240.23 Cr.
With this, Avengers: Infinity War has surpassed the previous record set by The Jungle Book (Rs 188 Crs nett and Rs 261 Cr gross) in just 10 days. Infinity War will also overtake The Jungle Book’s lifetime gross in the next few days. Meanwhile, all eyes are on the soon-to-release Hollywood sci-fi action thriller, Deadpool 2.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari