The Hollywood action, Avengers: Infinity War was one of the most awaited films in the recent past and opened to some solid collections all over. The latest we hear is that the superhero flick has collected 164 crores to date in India.
These are some solid collections as the film has broken even some of the records created by A-lister Bollywood films. Such is the craze of the film. Even in its second week, the film is doing great and with the weekend currently on, the numbers will surely increase.
We need to see whether this film will hit the 200 crore mark or not.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi