Sometime back we had reported that actor turned director, Ravibabu is planning to make a sequel of his 2012 super hit flick ‘Avunu’. Latest update is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ is going on a brisk pace, and the unit has been shooting some key scenes in the Kondapur area. Shooting of the film will be completed in a single schedule.
Interestingly, Ravibabu is repeating the same cast even in the sequel. This film features Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna in the lead roles. ‘Avunu 2’ will be jointly produced by Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas