Recently, we had reported that actor turned director Ravibabu is planning to make a sequel of his 2012 ‘Avunu’. Latest reports states that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ will commence from August 1. Shooting of the film will be completed in a single schedule.
Interestingly, Ravibabu is repeating the same cast even in the sequel. This film features Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna in the lead roles. ‘Avunu 2’ will be jointly produced by Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?