Actor-director Ravi Babu’s long delayed horror film, ‘Avunu Part 2’, just had its censor completed and the film has been granted an A certificate. The film is now set for a worldwide release on 3rd April. Harshavardhan Rane and Shamna Khasim (Poorna) play the lead roles in the film.
‘Avunu Part 2’ is a sequel to Ravi Babu’s earlier film, ‘Avunu’. Released in 2012, the film which was made at a shoestring budget ended up as a huge hit. The film’s trailer managed to raise the frills required for a horror flick and expectations are quite high on the film. ‘Avunu Part 2’ is being presented by popular producer Suresh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?