Today, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan celebrates her birthday. On this occasion, she interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various topics, including her maiden Telugu flick, NTR.
Vidya said that she is hoping to work in a film directed by star Tollywood director Rajamouli someday. Needless to say, post the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Rajamouli became a favourite director for many stars in Bollywood and other film industries in India.
Vidya plays the role of Basavatarakam in NTR biopics, NTR Kathanayakudu and NTR Mahanayakudu. The first part of the biopics will be hitting theaters on January 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa