Today, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan celebrates her birthday. On this occasion, she interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various topics, including her maiden Telugu flick, NTR.
Vidya said that she is hoping to work in a film directed by star Tollywood director Rajamouli someday. Needless to say, post the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Rajamouli became a favourite director for many stars in Bollywood and other film industries in India.
Vidya plays the role of Basavatarakam in NTR biopics, NTR Kathanayakudu and NTR Mahanayakudu. The first part of the biopics will be hitting theaters on January 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections