National Award-winning Bollywood music composer Amir Trivedi was the initial choice to compose the soundtrack for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film. However, there have been several speculations last year that Amit was no longer composing the music for this period romantic drama. Neither Amit nor the film’s producers came up with an official announcement, maintaining the suspense.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular Bollywood portal, Amit opened up about his experience in the South film industries. The talented composer is all praise for South filmmakers. He said more than the Bollywood filmmakers, the South filmmakers are more open to new ideas which are innovative and evolved.
Amit also said that he had a blast working on Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, V and Queen’s south remakes. He went on to say that he is not working on any other south film, thereby giving clarity on his exit from Prabhas20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters