Sivanagu, the director of the multiple Nandi Award winning movie ‘Little Buddha’, is all set to direct a comedy entertainer soon with three new debut heroes. Anil Raj, Siddharth Rai and Satish Dev are the main leads in this movie. The director says that a leading heroine has agreed to portray a crucial role in the film. All the noted comedians of the Telugu film industry are part of this project.
The movie is being jointly produced by N.S.N.Rao and Pamulapati Sridhar. The title of the movie is yet to be decided at this point of time. G. Krishna is scoring the music for this film and shooting will start after Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?