Looks like Allu Arjun is determined to rope in the country’s finest cinematographers for all his movies. After the likes of Rishi Punjabi for Sarrainodu and Ayanaka Bose for Duvvada Jagannadham, Bunny will be joining forces with the national award winning DP Rajeev Ravi for his next project, Naa Peru Surya.
Apparently, Bunny was quite thrilled when writer turned director Vakkantham Vamsi proposed Rajeev Ravi’s name. The ace lensman is well-known for his collaboration with Anurag Kashyap for movies like Dev D, Gangs of Wasseypur and Bombay Velvet etc and he had won the national award for Liar’s Dice.
Even the film’s music composers will be roped in from Bollywood. Composer duos Vishal-Shekar and Ajay-Atul are said to be in talks for this high budget entertainer. Lagadapati Sridhar will be bankrolling this movie.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress