The next schedule of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, will kick-start tomorrow. Acclaimed Bollywood cinematographer Ravi K Chandran cranked the camera until the previous schedule. However, Ravi had to exit the project as BAN was delayed and his dates were clashing with another film that he had signed earlier.
Now, Bharath Ane Nenu’s makers have roped in national award-winning DP Thirru as Ravi’s replacement. Thirru will join BAN’s team from tomorrow. Thirru’s debut film in Telugu was BAN’s director Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage.
Bharath Ane Nenu is being produced by DVV Danayya. Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DSP is said to have scored a scintillating soundtrack for this most eagerly awaited movie. Bharath Ane Nenu is scheduled to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s second home production gets an interesting title
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow