National award-winning visual effects supervisor Srinivas Mohan’s association with star director Rajamouli resulted in Baahubali. After missing out on Baahubali 2 due to a prior commitment for 2.0, Srinivas Mohan has joined hands with Rajamouli once again for RRR.
With Srinivas Mohan being part of RRR, speculations were rife that RRR will be high on VFX. But in a latest interview, Srinivas Mohan has clarified that although RRR will feature VFX, the film is not VFX-driven like Baahubali. He however remained tight-lipped about more details about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness