The theatrical trailer of hero Nani’s latest production, Awe, was unveiled at the pee-release event that was held last night. Director Rajamouli was one of the celeb guests at the event. The Baahubali director was all praises for Nani and of course the film’s trailer. He said that he has a feeling that Awe will be a sure shot hit.
Rajamouli said that the main idea behind any movie trailer is that it should evoke curiosity and make audiences eager to watch the movie. Rajamouli said that Awe’s trailer does just that and that too in an effective way. Rajamouli particularly commended Regina’s guts in chosing to play a drug addict and for sporting such an outlandish getup.
Rajamouli went on to appreciate the debutant director Prashanth Varma for coming up with a terrific trailer and also Nani and Awe’s co-producer and Baahubali costume designer Prashanti for supporting a movie like Awe. Awe releases on February 16.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date