The makers of the upcoming youthful social drama, Ayushmabhava, unveiled the film’s first look today. Ayushmabhava stars young hero Charan Tez, who’s also directing and producing the movie. Popular heroine Sneha Ullal is returning to Tollywood with this movie after a long hiatus.
Ayushmabhava features an intriguing theme. This message-oriented film urges the society to perceive love with a broad-minded outlook. While Nenu Local’s director Nakkina Trinadh Rao supervises the film’s directorial aspects, popular filmmaker Maruthi Dasari is co-producing the movie in association Charan Tez Films banner.
Senior writers Paruchuri Brothers have penned the screenplay and Bollywood composers duo Meet Bros have scored the music for Ayushmabhava. The film is currently in post-production and it will hit the screens in summer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry