The makers of the upcoming youthful social drama, Ayushmabhava, unveiled the film’s first look today. Ayushmabhava stars young hero Charan Tez, who’s also directing and producing the movie. Popular heroine Sneha Ullal is returning to Tollywood with this movie after a long hiatus.
Ayushmabhava features an intriguing theme. This message-oriented film urges the society to perceive love with a broad-minded outlook. While Nenu Local’s director Nakkina Trinadh Rao supervises the film’s directorial aspects, popular filmmaker Maruthi Dasari is co-producing the movie in association Charan Tez Films banner.
Senior writers Paruchuri Brothers have penned the screenplay and Bollywood composers duo Meet Bros have scored the music for Ayushmabhava. The film is currently in post-production and it will hit the screens in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages