There has been a lot of curiosity ever since the reports of noted production house Sithara Entertainments bagging the remake rights of acclaimed Malayalam action-drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, came out. Earlier, Balakrishna and Rana Daggubati were rumored to be in talks to reprise Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively for the Telugu version, but there has been no development regarding it.
Now, the latest buzz is that producer Suryadevara Naga Vamsi is planning to keep the project on hold temporarily as his team is struggling to take the final call regarding the lead actors. News is also doing the rounds that none of the talented young directors are ready to work on this remake immediately due to which the delay is happening.
If the news turns out to be true, this comes as a disappointment for all Ayyappanum Koshiyum fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham