There has been a lot of curiosity ever since the reports of noted production house Sithara Entertainments bagging the remake rights of acclaimed Malayalam action-drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, came out. Earlier, Balakrishna and Rana Daggubati were rumored to be in talks to reprise Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively for the Telugu version, but there has been no development regarding it.
Now, the latest buzz is that producer Suryadevara Naga Vamsi is planning to keep the project on hold temporarily as his team is struggling to take the final call regarding the lead actors. News is also doing the rounds that none of the talented young directors are ready to work on this remake immediately due to which the delay is happening.
If the news turns out to be true, this comes as a disappointment for all Ayyappanum Koshiyum fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu